Subscriptions to this service are priced at $199 per year, $329 for two years, or $20 per month - the monthly payment option requires a PayPal account, however, the annual and two-year subscriptions can be purchased using any major credit card or a PayPal account.
Try it risk free for 60 days! Simply start a one or two year subscription below, and if you are not completely satisfied, you may cancel within 60 days and receive a full refund with no questions asked.
Important: In order to activate the links to our payment service provider above, subscribers must first read and agree to the terms of the Subscriber Agreement below. By clicking on the "I Agree" button, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the Subscriber Agreement.
This Subscriber Agreement (the "Agreement"), between Iacono Research, LLC (referred to in this Agreement as "IR") including the http://www.IaconoResearch.com web site (referred to in this Agreement as the "Website") and the subscriber (referred to in this Agreement as "Subscriber") describes the terms and conditions upon which the Subscriber may use the information available at the Website.
1. All material at the Website is for informational purposes only and is believed to be accurate at the time of its publication. This information is not intended to and does not constitute the rendering of investment advice. IR is not a registered investment advisor and IR is not responsible for any actions taken by Subscribers as a result of the information published at this Website. Subscribers should perform their own due diligence and consult with a professional investment advisor, if appropriate, prior to making any decisions regarding investments discussed at the Website.
2. All IR material is copyrighted. Subscribers may not distribute this material to others or re-produce this material (in whole or in part) under any circumstances without the express written consent of IR.
3. A subscription entitles access to a single Subscriber. Subscriptions may not be shared with others and Subscribers agree that they will not reveal their login details (user name and password) to others. Subscribers may login with their user name and password from any computer, however, login access will be periodically monitored for purposes of enforcing this term of the agreement.
4. Email addresses will be used by IR exclusively for communication with Subscribers and will not be shared with any other organization.
5. IR agrees to provide a minimum of 46 Weekend Updates and 46 Model Portfolio updates during any 12-month period. If IR fails to fulfill this term of the Agreement during any 12-month period, then any Subscriber in good standing will be granted an extension of their subscription, at no charge, until the committed number of updates have been provided.
6. Generally, other features available at the Website will be updated weekly, however, updates to these sections are not part of this Agreement.
7. Subscribers may cancel their subscriptions at any time with no questions asked. Annual subscriptions cancelled within the first 60 days will receive a complete refund, provided that notice is made in writing to the following address within the 60 day period: email@example.com. Due to the terms of our payment service provider, no refunds will be granted after this 60 day period. Monthly subscriptions through PayPal must be cancelled with PayPal as described in the FAQ. Cancelled monthly subscriptions will remain valid until the end of the current billing period and, provided the subscriber has cancelled this service through PayPal, no further billing will occur.
8. IR reserves the right to cancel any member's subscription at any time for any reason. Under these circumstances, the Subscriber will be notified via email and a refund, prorated monthly, will be provided within 30 days.